I chose the article gluten free dairy free ground turkey recipes for several reasons, and for one these are two of the most common intolerances people experience. Another reason is I know this very well being I am intolerant to both of these my entire life. You will also find these to be budget-friendly, so there are many benefits available by reading this blog post.
Ground Turkey Health Benefits
The first thing I want to provide families from this article is the health benefits, you will find by substituting this poultry you are improving the recipe to be healthier for your family. I am able to get more for my money by going with this instead of any other type of meat, so this also is budget-friendly for low-income families. Let us see what Health Guide Information has to share with us today, and we all might be surprised by what they have to say?
- The healthiest meat you are able to feed your family, so this is a very good reason to consider feeding your family more turkey.
- Very high protein with less fat, and a good choice if you are concerned about cholesterol as well.
- A great choice for those of you trying to lose weight, and you don’t have to starve yourself by dieting.
- For anyone concerned about their heart health this is a positive diet change, but if you are like I used to be you were not crazy about turkey?
- 58 calories less than three pounds of beef, so by substituting regularly imagine how many calories you can cut from your diet?
- One gram of fat compared to 18 grams in one pound of beef, so here is another very good reason to add gluten free dairy free ground turkey recipes to your family’s meals.
- The last benefit I am going to share from the article is the difference in cholesterol, and this is very important because high cholesterol is very common among people today. You are talking about the difference between 55 and 76 milligrams, and 6 grams more of protein.
This article that I received this information was comparing turkey and beef, so if this is something you are interested in reading further the link above will take you to this article. Free Family Solutions is all about assisting families, so please leave me a comment at the end of this article if the article is helpful for your family?
Dairy-Free Diet Benefits
Now that we know the benefits of adding turkey to our diet, I am interested in how going dairy-free would benefit my health as well? So this information is being shared by the website Benefit Of, and to be completely honest with you this is my very first time being on this website. Let us just see what they have to say about this diet, but some of us have no choice anyway since we are dairy intolerant.
- The first benefit from this article is this diet just might prevent health problems, and some of the issues this can contribute to are ovarian cancer, migraines, prostrate cancer, headaches, IBS, so this is very valuable information to know.
- You are able to reduce your fat intake simply by going dairy-free, and how many of us are always trying to decrease our fat to lose unwanted weight?
- The majority of people who can’t consume dairy are usually lactose intolerant, and the rest of the people are allergic to the products made from milk. No matter what, you have to admit these products cause problems in one way or another for many people.
- Again we see this can help lower your cholesterol levels, so there are very good reasons to eliminate dairy from your diet.
Since I just shared what I felt was the most important benefits in this article, I am going to insert a link to the Benefits of Dairy-Free Diet just in case you want to read this in more detail.
Inspirational Prayers For Thanksgiving
Today’s prayers will be from the article 30 Prayers of Praise and Thanksgiving, and the link will take you to the article. With the way the world has become today, I really feel families need God in their lives more than ever before. I want you all to know Free Family Solutions is praying for all of you with the COVID-19 virus increasing rapidly right now, and even President Trump now must be a believer how serious this virus is to the people.
1. Father, I praise You because of who You are, You are A good and Merciful Father
2. Father, I praise You because I know You will never leave me nor forsake me.
3. Father, I praise You because, of Your unwavering faithfulness in my life
4. Father, I praise You because, You are Bigger Than The Biggest, Stronger than the strongest and Better than the best in Jesus’s name.
5. Father, I praise You because You are Bigger than all my problems
6. Father, I praise You because You are my great provider
7. Father, I praise You because You are my healer and my protector.
8. Father, I praise You because You will never allow my enemies to laugh at my downfall
9. Father, I praise You because You are my deliverer and my salvation
10. Father, I praise You because You are ever patient and ever merciful to me.
11). Father, I thank You for the grace to be alive and to sing your praises to you today in Jesus’s name.
12). Dear Lord, cause me to have new testimonies that I may offer more thanksgiving to your name in the midst of the saints in Jesus’s name.
13). Dear Lord, I lift your name higher, above all other names, above everything in heaven and in the earth in Jesus’s name.
14). Oh Lord, I will boast of your goodness, and your great kindness all day long and I praise you for being my God in Jesus’s name.
15). Oh Lord, I praise you for fighting the battles of my life in Jesus name
16). Oh Lord, I will praise You, in the midst of my trials, you are indeed the reason why I am happy
17). Oh Lord, I magnify your name and I acknowledge your greatness in Jesus’s name.
18). Oh Lord, I join the congregation of brethren to give praises to you for you have done great things in my life in Jesus’s name.
19). Oh Lord, I praise your name today because only the living can praise your name, the dead cannot praise you
20). Oh Lord, I praise you today for you are good and your mercies endure forever in Jesus name.
21). Father, I praise you for only you can do what no man can do In Jesus’s name.
22). Father, I praise you for I have won the victory in Christ Jesus.
23). Oh Lord, I will sing aloud of your praises before unbelievers and I will not be ashamed
24). Oh Lord, I praise you in your house, the church, before the saints in Jesus’s name.
25). Oh Lord, I will praise you because you are a righteous God.
26). Oh Lord, I praise you because you have become my salvation in Jesus’s name.
27). Oh Lord, I praise you today because you are my God and i have no other god in Jesus’s name.
28). Father, as long as I am still breathing, I will keep praising you.
29). Father, I praise you because the devil cannot stop me in Jesus name Amen
30). Oh Lord, I will praise you because you have magnified your son Jesus Christ throughout the earth in Jesus’s name.
Next, I will share some of the gluten free dairy free ground turkey recipes with you, and later I will provide you a list of good resources you can use for even more information.
Ground Turkey Paleo Meatloaf Recipe
This recipe was provided by London the owner of the website Evolving Table, I encourage you to visit her website and support her by leaving her a comment or liking her article. You might not realize how much of an impact your support might make to a blogger, but let me tell you it can make a dramatic difference in their success.
What You Need
- 2 lbs. ground turkey 93/7
- 1 ½ cups onion finely diced
- 1 cup carrots thinly grated*
- ½ cup ketchup Paleo
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings dried
- ½ cup ketchup Paleo
- 2 Tbsp. coconut liquid aminos
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl combine turkey, onion, carrots, ketchup, whisked egg, almond flour, coconut aminos, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings. Mix by hand until all ingredients are well incorporated.
Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Fill the loaf pan with a meatloaf mixture.
For the Meatloaf Glaze:
Combine all glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
Pour glaze evenly over meatloaf.
Bake in a preheated oven for 75-90 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165-170 degrees. (You can check this by using a meat thermometer.)
Let meatloaf sit for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Grate carrots using a grating (or shredding) disc on a food processor. Store-bought grated carrots will be too thick.
- Can also use gluten-free soy sauce if not Paleo or allergic to soy.
- If you are keto, use no sugar added ketchup to bring the total carbs down to 13 grams and dietary fiber to 3 grams.
So now you have a healthy ground turkey meatloaf recipe provided by blogger London, and if you want to visit her website feel free to use the link below.
Ground Turkey Recipes
As I promised here are some good resources you can visit for how to use ground turkey, and I am happy to provide all the information in this article to you. I also am very happy to provide the articles of the bloggers with links to their websites, and this makes it convenient for you, and at the same time, I am helping the bloggers too.
I found these recipes and I thought they might interest some of you, I know myself I am always looking for new recipes to spice up my meals. So I hope this interests some of you, and next, we are going to conclude this article.
Gluten Free Dairy Free Ground Turkey Recipes
I hope you enjoyed this article and the information I chose to share with you, and I have one more surprise for you to conclude this article. How would you like to watch the best videos on this topic as well, and if so I am going to provide you some below.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Hot Cross Buns
- Pie and Tart Crust
- Macaroni Salad
- Breakfast Ideas
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Vegan Lasagna
- Ultimate Brownies
Here are some of the most interesting videos that caught my eye that is gluten-free and dairy-free, and there are plenty more for you to watch and learn from. So here is the link to the Best Videos with No Gluten or Dairy, and if you are interested feel free to use the link below to read my article on Thanksgiving Allergies.
Free Family Solutions thanks you very much for your support, and please leave a comment below to help support my website.