Families are in a very difficult situation right now, and many are struggling to pay their living expenses plus feed their children. So I chose this article on the food bank in hopes to help some of you, and I know many of you are feeling desperate right now. How many of you feel President Trump is doing enough for you at this time, I just feel that you should come first before anything else going on right now?
How You Can Help Families?
Maybe you are one of the lucky ones who are in the position to provide assistance to needy families, and now we as American citizens need to pull together and help each other survive. It is no secret the COVID is becoming worse as time goes on, and even President Trump and the White House have become victims of this deadly virus. So I am providing you organizations you are able to donate to, and if this is not something you are comfortable doing you can provide individual families in your community with food or a few dollars now and then.
We as a country are dividing instead of becoming closer as it should be, so if you are in the position to help one of your families or more now is the time to do it. You can simply leave a gift basket of food on their front porch, you can even send it via mail if you feel more comfortable doing it this way. It is time we stop thinking of just ourselves, so ask yourself what can I do for my neighbor?
More Ways To Help People?
I have been putting things I really can do without on my street corner for anyone in need, and I simply made a sign stating they are Free. This is just one way I am helping the people in my own neighborhood, and I also donate food to my local food bank every month, so here are some other ways you can help families in your own neighborhood.
- Food baskets on your neighbor’s doorsteps are one way you can help a family, and being I am on a strict diet I understand that providing a basket of special foods they can eat is a very rewarding thing you can do for your neighbor. So many of us are on gluten-free diets, diabetics, and many other special diets, so if you know anyone like this I urge you to consider doing this if you can.
- Do you know anyone in your community with an infant, you could send them or leave a case of baby formula for them. You can ask one of their neighbors or family members what brand of formula the baby needs, and you can even order this online and send it to them without leaving your name.
- What about ordering a baby gift basket from Amazon or even Walmart, you can then have it delivered directly to the person’s home. People are in need of food, but when you provide their other needs you are helping them have more money for their baby?
- Another priceless gesture for parents with a newborn baby would be diapers, I can remember how many diapers my sons went through so this would save them so much money for other things their baby might need.
- If you are able to donate to the local Food Bank this is an easy way to help so many people in your community, I know for a fact there are so many people just where I live going to get a monthly box of food more now then ever I have ever known of.
- Everyone needs clothing and has to eat, so these are the two main needs of everyone. you can also send or leave a gift card for them, and then they can use it for whatever they need the most. These are one of the best choices for a family you don’t know what they really need the most, and even a small gesture would be more appreciated then you can imagine during the COVID crisis we are in right now.
These are just some of the ways I am helping families in my own community, and you can be sure Free Family Solutions really does put people first. This website is my way to help more families, so this is something I am very dedicated to doing every day.
I am sure I am not the only one who never in a million years expected the United States to be in this position, so like myself, none of us were prepared for such a crisis hitting almost overnight. Feeding America is one organization I highly recommend you visit for assistance before any other, and one of the benefits they provide you is a search box locater for the nearest Food Bank near you. Many of you might have never been in need of this service until now, so if you are having difficulty finding one near you, this is the quickest solution to your problem. Here is some very useful information directly from the Feeding America website, and I am very happy to be able to share this with you.
- Due to the COVID over 54 million possibly may experience enough food to feed their families, and approximately 18 million of these could be children. No one deserves to go hungry in our country, and with all the wealthy people why are not more of those with money helping the less fortunate today?
- USDA provided that from their reports more than 25 million in the United States alone struggled in 2019, and I ask you is there any reason for this to be happening in our country?
- 14.3 million families in the USA experienced struggling to have enough food, so even before the COVID, this problem has existed in this country. So I ask you why are we not joining together to help one another, and why is our government not doing more to solve this problem?
- This even upsets me even more, I just can’t understand how these families are not eligible for assistance from the government, so I ask you how can our government sleep at night knowing so many families are in need of assistance?
I know myself many of the programs for low-income families has been cut in budget assistance from our government, so again I ask you what kind of people are we electing to run our country that could be so heartless to ignore this problem?
Free Family Solutions Cares About You
My website is not about politics, but I am strongly feeling I need to address the problems happening to the people I am trying to help through this website. I am not a democrat or a republican, but I do live my life by my morals and values. I believe politics and religion should not be who we are as people, so follow your heart and don’t judge others by their politics and their religion. We are all people with the same needs and wants for a good life, and we need to forget about our differences and start focusing on how to solve our problems. It has nothing to do with the color of a person’s skin, and I am ashamed of how America is becoming more and more a racist country than ever before. This is not a website about selling products to my readers, but this is a website determined to focus on helping all my readers find solutions to their problems. So if you have a problem you need assistance with, I urge you to leave me a comment so I can provide you and others the solutions you are in need of. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE WHEN YOU ARE A READER OF FREE FAMILY SOLUTIONS, so I am always here for all of you.
Bible Verses About Giving
Everyone can give in their own way, so I am giving by writing my articles on this website. I donate what little I am able to afford when I can to organizations I strongly believe in, so you can be a big part of making a difference in a person or a family’s life. Why does the majority of us only practice giving mainly on Christmas and special holidays, and why is this not a part of our daily lives? The bible is one of the biggest motivators in my life, and I am not a religious person by any means. I don’t belong to any special church in my community, but going to church does not make you better than someone who does not. Action speaks more than anything else, so can you live with yourself knowing you are well off financially and not doing anything to help the less fortunate in your community? How do you sleep at night, and what about your health? The people who were the most giving in their lives have lived the best lives, and when you do for others it just might be the best medicine for what ails you?
Proverbs 11:25: “The generous person will prosper, and whoever refreshes others will himself be refreshed.”. Meaning: Giving benefits not only the recipient but also the giver. Proverbs 19:17: “The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah, and He will repay him for what he does.”.
Proverbs 11:24 states “One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want.” It is righteous to practice generosity with our family, friends, and community as scripture inspires.
Many people think by attending church regularly and offering 10% of their income to their church they are going to heaven, but God knows your true heart and when you are doing things just to make points with him that is not going to make him happy. There are ways to get to heaven without having money in the bank, so listen to your heart and you will be hearing what God has planned for you to do with your life. I have experienced when I do for others, I am much happier than when I do something for myself. So in my opinion the best medicine is not man-made, but simply by doing something nice for someone else without expecting anything in return.
Children With Special Needs
You know people with special needs such as a special diet plan is very difficult to find assistance, and this is an important issue for so many families with a child with food allergies and food intolerances. I for one am gluten and dairy-free, and even though the food banks provide you a box of food each month most of it I am not able to eat. So instead of taking the box, I leave it for someone who can use it more than me. You might not realize I am not a business person, and in fact, I might have less of an income than many of you? This website is my way of being able to share my own story with you, and plus I hope to help provide you solutions to some of your problems as well. Since I know how it is to be forced to live on a small selection of food choices, I find this problem to be very important for me to solve. We need to join together and put pressure on the government to provide assistance for our children with special diet needs, and why I ask are there no programs available to help people like you and me?
I am very happy that we do have people who care enough in this country to provide assistance to families, but these people who are dedicated can’t do it alone any longer. More of us need to do more to help our neighbors, you can find ways even if you are not living with a big bank account. So, please consider what I have shared with you in this article, and I pray some of you have been motivated to take that first step to put others before yourself. Volunteering is an awesome way to help in your community, but right now I understand many of you just are not able to do that with the COVID virus. Maybe you can sit down and just think of very simple ways you can help a family struggling in your own neighborhood, you know providing them a nice meal or a casserole dish is not so difficult for some of you to do. Whatever works for you is what you should do, so listen to your heart and stop thinking so much with your brain might be the best solution you will find in this article today?