Are you a flower lover, and if so in this article you will be able to receive your very own free printable 2021 floral calendar? I will also provide you a place you can purchase all types of others if you chose to. Some of these I will receive a very small commission from your purchases, but I promise you whatever I earn goes to keep Free Family Solutions up and running for you.
New Year Calendars
The majority of us would be lost without a calendar or planner, so that is what motivated me to write this article for you. I know how important of a tool these both are for my daily appointments, and if you are in search of another theme other than a free printable 2021 floral calendar, I have shared a link to a good variety of themes that are on sale right now. Below I am listing some of your choices to choose from, and these are high-quality products you will love to display in your home or office.
- Porch views
- Baby animals
- Beer signs
- Romantic Europe
- Path to God
- Whitetail deer
- Country gardens
- Playful puppies
- National wonders
- Fun nuns
- Big grid wall calendar
- Curious kittens
- Muscle cars
- By the sea
- Mom’s organizer
- God’s palette
- Coffe art
- B & W office calendar
- Year to shine
- Sports cars
- Kittens & puppies
- Fish on
- You’re bacon me crazy
- Playful puppies
- Hubble space
- I love cats
- Kitten planner
- Horse lovers
- Paris mini calendar
- World wonders
- Tropical islands
- I love puppies
- American muscle cars
- Golf courses
- Magic places
- Amazing planet
- America’s backroads
- Waterfall mini calendar
- Dog dreams
- Cat dreams
- Bible verses
- National parks
- Ocean views
- Puppy playmates
My mother provides me a desk calendar every Christmas, and I look forward to this gift every year coming from her. So these do make very good gift choices for the majority of people, you will find the regular calendars on this list are only $9.99, and the mini calendars are only $4.99 if you purchase them right now.
More Than Calendars
I could not go on with this article without sharing with you what else is on sale right now on this website, so below I have provided you a list of what else you can find by visiting this website.
- Madeleine Floyd mixed eggs fine china mug
- Madeleine Floyd birds and eggs fine china mug
- Christmas cards by Wendy Bentley
- Merry Christmas doormat by Tim Coffey
- Memory journal by Jane Shasky
- Floral tote bag by Tim Coffey
- Friends & family votive box by Lori Siebert
- Full delight candle by Artly
- Let’s get cooking weekly planner by LoriLynn Simms
- Madeleine Floyd blue butterfly fine china mug
- Travel mugs
- Mini notebooks
- Pocket journals
You will find all of these are very high-quality gifts you will be proud to give to everyone on your shopping list, and these are very affordable every product is $14.99 or less. You can find these by scrolling down to the bottom of the page of calendars, so feel free to use any links I have provided you to start shopping if you desire to.
Most Common Holidays
Many of the most common holidays possibly will not be listed on your free printable 2021 floral calendar, and if not I am providing you this list so you can fill in the holidays just in case. Many of us would be lost without having these on our calendars, so I really think this will be very useful to you.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Valentines Day
- Martin Luther King Junior
- President’s Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Good Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
I have tried to include all the holidays for you in this list, and if I have forgotten any I do apologize. Some of the printable calendars don’t include the holidays, so if this is important to you then you might want to check on this before printing any you find online.
Calendar Quotes And Sayings
Over the years there have been many quotes and sayings printed about calendars, and these have been some of the most popular ones that have been purchased over the years. So I am going to share with you some of my favorites I have found, and I hope some of these will also become favorites of yours as well.
You are right that I don’t have a lot of spare time because I love to stay busy and keep my calendar full.
Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.
My wife’s jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.
You should run your life not by the calendar but how you feel, and what you’re interests are and ambitions.
Goal setting should be part of your daily and weekly routines and should not be based on a calendar year or month.
I put working out on my calendar as if it were a part of my job. It makes exercise as important a priority as brushing my teeth – something I need to do every day.
Here are a few quotes I have chosen to share with you, and you are able to purchase calendars specifically with quotes to inspire you each and every month.
Especially For Cooks
You can even find these with recipes for someone who loves to cook, and this would make a thoughtful gift they would really appreciate. So what are some places you can purchase such products, and one website I recommend you visit is Best Print Buy. You will find their 13-month tear-off calendars provide you one new recipe each month, so this would be an awesome gift choice for anyone who loves to cook on your shopping list.
These are very popular as New Year’s and Christmas gifts for the business owner, you can add your business card to the calendar as a reminder of your business to everyone you give one of these types of gifts. You will find this is an awesome promotional strategy for anyone in the culinary business, and you can find other types to fit your own expertise to send to your customers as well.
Free Printable 2021 Floral Calendar
Today, I am going to be reviewing the freebie provided by the website Paper Trail Design, and just in case you are curious, I have no connection at all with this blogger. She is offering you what you have come on Free Family Solutions for, so I have chosen her website to share with you.
- Home office
- Home decor designs
You will find links on her website to print your free calendar month by month, she recommends you download it to your computer before printing. First, click on the image to enlarge it provides you the best results, then drag and drop it to your desktop. You will then print it from your desktop, so these tips come directly from Paper Trail Design’s article.
How To Use Your 2021 Calendar
Some of you might only need this to mark off each day to keep you on track, and while others might use this to organize their appointments. Let us see what Quick and Dirty Tips have to share with us on this topic, so read on if you are interested in their tips.
- Use one calendar to keep track of your schedule, and I have gotten into the habit of adding new appointments right away on my desk calendar my mother gives me every Christmas.
- The article suggests you choose between electronic or paper, and maybe I am old fashion but I prefer paper over electronic. You see I check mine every morning right after I get up, so this is more convenient for me than checking it electronically. With the fancy smartphones, you can do this effectively electronically, but I am not so good with my new smartphone yet to go this route.
- If you opt to go electronically this article recommends you back up your calendar, so this is something very important to consider between electronic and paper as well.
- You might need to check your schedule daily or weekly most of the time, but for me many times I have appointments that are months away so I must be able to view ahead several months at times.
- I use mine for all my needs, but this article suggests some of you might wish to go with a work and a personal calendar.
- I just love my little pocket planners for when I am out and about, so I keep mine with me all the time. This article suggests you use what they call a planner, and when you know for sure your plan is for sure add it to your master calendar.
- I don’t do this as much as I really should be, but this is a great reminder from this blog post. Take advantage of the note section for reminders, so if you are like me and not doing this as much as you should start this in 2021.
Now you have Quick and Dirty Tips suggestions from their article, and I shared some of my own experience with you as well. I hope these tips are helpful to you, I know the note section really is something I need to put in use more often this year.
Thank you again for visiting Free Family Solutions, and if this is your first visit I do hope you will return again soon. I am always interested in what my readers are experiencing, so feel free to share any requests for future articles in the comments section at the end of this blog post.