If you are new to blogging this might be interesting for you, I am going to introduce you to something new today? What is the Google Adsense program is another method to earn revenue, and for anyone with this intention this might be something to learn more about?
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more information.
How Google Adsense Works?
You are at the point that you are ready to start making money, so besides your affiliate programs in your blog posts, there is another option. That option is Google Ads, you can get paid by allowing these on your website. Let us see how this works, and then you can decide if this is right for you?
- Earn by putting other people’s ads on your website
- When people click on these ads Google pays you
- You will add code on your website to insert the ads
- Simply when someone clicks on one of the ads you earn revenue
- These ads are relevant to your niche, so this encourages your readers to click on the ads.
- The more traffic you are receiving the more you are able to earn
Why I Don’t Use Google Adsense?
Before I share with you how to apply with Google Adsense, you might be wondering why there are none of these ads on my website. I don’t use ads on any of my websites, and I don’t even insert banners.
This is a personal choice every blogger has to make, and there is no right or wrong choice. I prefer to keep my website clean in appearance, so ads and banners can be seen as spammy.
You can give people the impression you are only interested in money, and my websites are intended to provide information to my readers rather than pushing my products and services at them.
With That Out Of The Way Let Us Continue
I am going to guide you on creating your Google Adsense account, so that is what the remainder of this article is going to be about. If you have no interest in this, you might want to move on. Even if you are not sure about this, you might want to read the article anyway?
- Set up a Google account if you don’t already have one, and if you have one you are ready to begin.
- Provide them your preferred website URL, and if you have more than one website choose the one that has the most traffic.
- Before you apply be sure you have high-quality blog posts on your website to get approved.
- You will need a minimum of 15 blog posts, so with any less, you should work on writing more articles before applying.
- The more content the better your chances are, and this content needs to be indexed by Google.
That is the entire process of applying for Google Adsense, and once you apply you must be patient until they contact you. I really stress your need for high-quality content to be approved, so if you are not yet accomplishing this don’t waste your time.
How Much Can You Earn?
Every website is different, so what matters the most is how much traffic your website receives. It also makes a difference if your visitors are seriously interested in your niche, so to give you a better idea I have provided you the link to the Adsense Earnings Calculator.
Google Adsense Online Courses
If you are interested in learning strategies for Goggle Adsense, you have access to over 9,000 online courses to choose from. Here are a few to give you an idea if this is worth your time, and I thank you for reading my article on Google Adsense today.
- Everything you need to know about Google Adsense & YouTube
- Best Seller working from home with Google Adsense
- Learn Google Adsense & YouTube Video
- Google Adsense Masterclass 2021
- Google Adsense Implementation-WordPress for Beginners 2021
These are only the top five on the page, and you will find these to be very affordable. If you are interested, you can go directly to them by clicking on this link.
What Real Bloggers Are Saying
- And So There Were Commissions!
- Why Do People Self SABOTAGE Themselves? – Do YOU?
- Speeding Up Your Success by 10 Years.
- Do You Ever Wonder Why Other People Succeed Way Faster Than Others?
- Awesome surprise PAGE 1 Google and Yahoo
I choose these randomly, so I have no idea what these bloggers are talking about. People on my social media pages seem to really enjoy reading from other bloggers, so I thought maybe this would interest some of you as well.
Another Training Under Your Belt
We are now getting into how to earn revenue, so the articles are short but important for many of you. I thank you for supporting my website, and I enjoy providing you this information.