Families are in need of help from their governments during COVID-19, and how housing vouchers can help address rental crisis is just one way. This article is going to look at the options that could possibly ease the financial stress from this pandemic. So I urge you to read on to learn more, and you can always count on Free Family Solutions to provide you with solutions to your problems at no cost to you.
Joe Biden Stimulus Relief Package
As we all know President Trump’s administration not only misled American’s about the severity of COVID-19, but they also have failed to provide the people with a stimulus relief package for the holidays. So let us see what Joe Biden would have done if he was our president, we need a president that will take care of all the people not just their wealthy friends.
- More checks are one thing Joe Biden would have done as your president, but he has not given any figures of how much or how often at this time.
- Loan forgiveness would be provided for American’s, and this would provide relief for anyone with loans of at least $10,000.00.
- Student loans are another thing that would be in this relief plan, and right now many college students are not able to continue their education during this pandemic.
- Increase your employment benefits is another important change that you would have seen, and even though there is not any information on exactly how much it is still more than our current president is doing for the people.
- An additional $200.00 would be added to anyone receiving social security benefits, and how many seniors are in need of this right now with the high prices of our economy?
- Small business relief would also be in this plan, so many of you with a small business would not be in as nearly as severe financial stress as you are right now.
- For anyone who becomes ill from COVID-19, you would be able to apply for emergency sick leave. Since we are supposed to stay isolated for at least 14 days if infected, I know for a fact, you all would benefit from this.
- You would receive testing, treatment, and a vaccine once available at no cost to you, so this for many of you would be providing proper care despite you might have lost your healthcare insurance.
This is what Joe Biden would provide American’s if he was the President of the United States, so I ask you why has President Trump not done more for you? Read more on how housing vouchers can help address rental crisis, so next, I am going to share with you how people used their stimulus checks.
How American’s Used Their Stimulus Check
How many of you are interested in how other American’s used their $1200.00 stimulus check from the Trump Administration, so if this information would interest you, I have listed this for you below.
- 45% of American’s saved their stimulus check of $1200.00, so almost half of the people were smart enough to put it back for a rainy day.
- 31% of the people used the money to pay off debt, and this shows another positive way people took advantage of this stimulus check.
- 14% according to this poll was in need to use this for their basic living needs, so again they used it wisely and didn’t just throw it away.
- Only 7% of the people spent this on non-essential needs, and I am sure the majority of these are those who possibly are living with mental health issues.
- I am very happy to share that 4% donated to worthy organizations, so as you can see very few of you actually wasted your crisis relief.
For those of you who are desperately in need of the second stimulus relief, you might be curious how much you might receive? This will depend on your income according to the article on CNet and the present bill would also consider many other factors such as how many dependents you have. Of course, you know it is much more complicated than this and that is why the Republicans are preventing you from receiving another stimulus relief plan.
Housing Voucher Program
For anyone who rents living on a low-income this could be a solution, and with this program, if you qualify you will pay approximately one-third of your total rent, and the government program will pay your landlord directly their portion of the rent. So this is a basic guide on how housing vouchers can help address rental crisis, and if you are interested read what I have shared with you below.
- First, you must find your local housing agency for more information, and they will provide you with the answers to all of your questions.
- You are only eligible if you receive a low-income, and this is to provide families earning very low income to be able to afford a safe place to live.
- Once you apply and are accepted into this program, you will receive what they call a housing voucher.
- Your next step once you receive your voucher is to start your search for a safe home that is for rent, and you will have to talk to the landlord about this program to see if they will be interested?
This is a very basic guide on this program, but if you are interested in learning more and applying you can find your local housing agency from this website. Many people who are working low paying jobs and even those seniors who are on social security are eligible. So the best thing you can do if you are struggling to pay your rent is to apply, so what do you have to lose?
It is no secret the majority of families are struggling to pay their rent, but if you are lucky to have a good landlord you might be able to pay them in other ways. The majority of landlords prefer to be paid by cash or personal checks, but today many are also accepting rent via electronic deposit. So these options are fine when you have the cash, but if your landlord will work with you there is another way?
Paying Your Rent With Credit Cards
Even though I don’t recommend you go this route unless you have no other choice, I just learned some landlords are accepting renters to pay them in this way. Many of you might have a Pay Pal account, and if you are able to pay in this manner this is yet another option to talk with your landlord about? The majority of people have Pay Pal accounts for their online transactions, and I also use this method to protect my bank account and credit cards. So if your landlord has or is willing to open an account, you are able to pay your rent to them with this method at least to get by for a while?
Open A PayPal Account
The first thing the renter and the landlord both will need a PayPal account, and this is a very easy, free account for both of you if you open personal accounts? Since this is a secure method for you to pay your rent, and for the landlord to get paid it is a good option for both of you. So let us see what you must do to make this work for both of you, so let us open up your accounts.
- The first thing you want to do is go to their website, and you will want to be sure the personal account option is chosen. This is the option by default chosen when you go on their website, but I suggest you double-check just to be safe before going any further.
- Once you click continue, you will be required to fill in your personal information. This will be your address and your email contact information, and then click continue and you are ready to add your bank account or your credit card information. I prefer to use my credit card instead of my bank information, and for this purpose, you want to add your credit card since you are going to be paying or receiving rent through PayPal.
- As the landlord, you are not required to provide your bank account or credit card unless you wish to, but if you do you will be able to do transactions online instead of using your bank account or credit card information which I strongly recommend.
This is really all that it is to open an account, you will need an email account. You will receive any transactions in your email, and this is a safety precaution to be sure your payment was received by your landlord. This also benefits the landlord to know their rent was paid, so this is a very good option for both parties. For those of you who prefer a step-by-step, I have taken the time to insert their video to guide you step-by-step.
Free Guide For Renters
Another resource I want to share with you is from Service Assistance, and they have provided people this free guide to assist renters. This will possibly help you through the process if you are interested in the Section 8 housing vouchers program, So below I have listed what you can learn by taking advantage of this free guide.
- Section 8 Requirements
- Before and During Applying
- After Applying Guide
- Important Tips and Information
- Optional Survey
If you would be interested in this free guide, you can get access to this information very easily. You just fill out a simple form on the website, and all this form requires is your name and zip code.
United States Grant Application
Grants are provided for billions of people and organizations every year in the United States, but most of us including me are not aware these even exist. A grant is free money you are not required to pay back, so that is the reason I chose grants, and right now most of you reading this article needs the information to apply for these just to survive. So you might be thinking what are the types of grants available, and I have listed them below.
- Real Estate
Now that you know the types of grants available, I am going to provide you a basic guide on how the process works.
- Fill out your registration, and all your information is secure according to the USA Grant Application website.
- What grants to apply for information, so this will save you time applying for those that you are eligible for.
- How to apply for the grants you are eligible for, so this will also save you time and also help you to be approved.
- Receive the money you are entitled to, so if applying for government grants interests you, I am providing a link to take you to the website below.
This is a time when we must do whatever we can just to survive, so please don’t be too proud to apply for grants if you are really struggling. Many families are experiencing a hunger crisis in the United States, so reach out and take advantage of any assistance you can find until you get back on your feet.
For anyone who is interested in going straight to the form to apply for grants, you can start the process by filling out the form using the link provided in this paragraph. The government gives out billions of dollars every year in grants, but much of that money is never received simply because the government does not advertise this to the public. So only those who search for these are going to receive them, and I am proud to provide you this information so you also can benefit from these government grants.
Helpful Books For Applying For Grants
I also thought these books might be helpful for some of you applying for grants for the very first time, so I have listed some books that you might find useful in your search for applying for money you don’t have to pay back.
- Complete Book On Grant Writing
- Free Government Grants Step-By-Step Guide
- Writing Grants Step-By-Step Guide
- The Ultimate Guide To Government Grants
These are just a handful of books that are highly recommended for those of you who never applied for government grants before, and I recommend you check out the step-by-step books they always are the ones I choose for myself.
How Housing Vouchers Can Help Address Rental Crisis
I chose this article and the information because I really want to help you, and I am very disappointed in our government for not providing the assistance the people require during the COVID-19. I am not registered as a democrat or republican, I am an independent simply because I believe there are good and bad in both of the parties. When the government divides the people this makes our country vulnerable, and right now that is what our country is during this pandemic.